Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Most Beautiful Girl in the World











Three years ago on August 17, 2006 the most beautiful girl was born. She's truly a blessing to our family. She has made me grow in so many ways. Although my princess has proven to be quite "challenging" at times, I wouldn't change this for the world. Because of her I am a better mother & person. I look at the twinkle in her eyes & fall in love all over again. Her hugs warm my soul, and her kisses melt my heart. I love you my little princess! You are truly the most beautiful girl in the world inside and out!

1 comment:

michael said...

All of the pictures are cute, but the top one of all three is my favorite.

They are all so big now!

And I love that you can clearly see that a) they are all siblings and b) they are your offspring.