Sunday, July 24, 2011

Three Weeks To Go

Well, our family vacation is over. It was wonderful, and now it's back to reality. In three short weeks, school will start back up for the kids. We'll have to slow down for school zones. Life will turn back into a whirlwind of calendars, scheduling, homework and projects. Seriously, ever year I think about going back to homeschooling my kids again, and I would if I ever saw anything that effected their academics or behavior at home. So far, the teachers and school has been great.

And with school fresh in your mind now, let me say that we went back to school shopping for supplies this evening. Now, if that doesn't slap you in the face that school is around the corner then nothing will!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Yikes! Only 3 weeks left. I'm going to be whining like the kids. At least your ahead of the game by getting your back to school shopping done early. I usually wait to the last minute because I don't want the reality of having to go back to work. Enjoy your last 3 weeks.