Monday, December 8, 2008

Good News or Bad News?

Do you want the good news or the bad news first?

Bad news: Baby Bock has not yet turned into the correct position for delivery at almost 37 weeks gestation.

Good news: I don't have a c-section scheduled, yet. Plus, there is no sign of a physical problem with the baby causing him/her not to turn.

Here is our game plan. Monday (Dec. 15) I will pay another visit to the doctor to see if my body is making any process towards delivery. If so, I will be scheduled to check into the hospital to try to move the baby. If the doctor is successful, I will be induced that day. If there isn't any change, I will have a c-section (scheduled or otherwise).

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Glad to hear the baby is healthy; now it's just a matter of how and when he'll make his grand debut!

Kristin said...

Yikes - what an exciting time. Praying for Baby Bock to turn around and a safe delivery either way he/she is...