Thursday, March 26, 2009

Would You Rather...?


Would you rather love and not be loved back or be loved but never love?
Always wear earmuffs or a nose plug??

Be able to read everyone’s mind all the time or Always know their future??

Sweat moderately but constantly 24 hours a day all over your body or have an irremovable metal pin in your jaw that constantly picks up a New Age radio station??

Eat poison ivy or a handful of bumblebees??

Be born with an elephant trunk or a giraffe neck??

Always take a cold shower or sleep an hour less than you need to be fully rested??

5 comments:

Unknown said...

1. Be loved but never love
2. Always wear earmuffs
3. Know other people's future
4. Have an irremovable metal pin in my jaw
5. Eat a handful of bumblebees
6. Be born with a giraffe neck
7. Always take a cold shower

your turn!

~Praying Through Life~ said...

Ummm....let's see
1) Be loved
2) Able to read minds
3) Metal Pin
4) Poison Ivy (I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to bee stings)
5) Giraffe Neck
6) Wake up an hr. less (I LOVE my hot showers!)

running shoes said...

umm... what kind of questions are these?
can't we all just wear fuzzy bunny slippers all the time and sing kum ba yah

michael said...

1) Be loved but never love - at least you're in control then.
2) A nose plug - I lived most of my life with allergies anyway, so I'm already used to it.
3) I like new age music alright, so I'll go with the metal pin. Besides, it would make for fun airport security experiences.
4) Poison ivy - in a salad though (chef, Greek, Ceasar, whatever, as long as there is no Bleu cheese).
5) An elephant trunk - but only if I can choose where it's located.
6) I already sleep an hour (or more) less than I need to be fully rested, so I might as well enjoy my showers.

michael said...

Shoot, I missed one:
2.5) Be able to read everyone's mind all the time - after a while I think it would be like normal hearing, where you can tune out the noise and only hear what you're really listening to.