Sunday, October 11, 2009

Face the Music...

I finally did it. I made my appointment to see my "high risk" doctor. No, I'm not pregnant (yet or may never be again). Stephen and I are TRYING to make an educated decision about having the last little one that we planned before we got married seven years ago. I know a lot about the condition that I had (postpartum preeclampsia), but I still completely freak out reliving it now and then (every time I take my pills, for instance). This is the first step, though. We go October 28th; I'll let you know what comes of it. Yikes....

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I think that's great that your going. I'm sure you'll feel a lot of relief and sort of closure as far as what happened last time - just knowing what the next step is and where you stand as far as babies go. Your high-risk doctors are really kind and honest people - and they allow the patient as much flexibility in deciding their care as I think is reasonably possible. Glad the appointment is scheduled!