Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Wish List

This is my wish list...just putting it out there!
1) To win the lottery (either by finding a winning ticket on the ground or other means)
2) To move to a larger home where the kids can have their own space (and I want a grown up bathroom!)
3) The ability to sit and be still & think of nothing at all...NOTHING
4) A perfect place of worship & learning that the whole family will love & grow in God
5) A dish washer
6) The ability to travel whenever & where-ever
7) A get-away home in the mountains of Virginia that I can escape to at the drop of a hat
8) To have my kids stop growing at the age of 5...to just stay 5 forever
9) To lose like 50lbs. with little to no effort or giving up the foods that I love
10) To have one more little baby join our family

No comments: