Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Not so Fast...

OK, so yesterday we got great news that my son's MRI came back normal with no problems...GREAT! Not so fast....today we got the report back from his bloodwork. Something isn't right with his thyroid levels. So, back to the lab we went & now we are waiting on those results.
I'm terrified and feel like crying, but I want to lean on the Lord. I want to be strong for him, and not cause any more worry that he has to endure. Therefore, this blog is my outlet. I will cry when all are asleep & will hide out in another room if need be.
As I wait for these results, please, pray if you read this...I need it...even if this turns out to be nothing, I need it now for the unknown...and lets face it...I'm not that strong....

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I will be praying for you and your son. It is never easy to hear that something is wrong with your child. Hopefully it will turn out to be a simple matter but oh how I know how a mommy's mind can go wild! I pray you will get good news...and soon!