Friday, March 25, 2011

Love Love LOVE

If I could slow life down, this would be the time...this right here.
~We're settling into a home that has enough room for all of us (yup, TWO bathrooms!) AND has a dishwasher (do you really know what a luxury that is?). ~We're all healthy (now that I've typed that the ball is going to drop, but for right now...). ~ My two year old is hilarious & the whole family is loving that he's a part of our family (serious cuteness!) ~ My daughter has been eating meals well & acting so sweetly to others (see previous blog posts if this sounds like no big deal) ~ My oldest has found a sport that he loves; he hasn't had a headache in a while, either! (another great kid) ~ My husband is back working five day work weeks instead of four... God has blessed us. I totally see it and am so very thankful. I want to blog more about how much I love sitting outside on our back patio to just sit in our wonderful chairs (that are EXACTLY like my grandparent's deck chairs that I loved so much) and look at the tree line, sky and grass...feeling the lake breeze and just breath...this is a great time in my life and God still has something better to come, wow!
I love it....life....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Post a picture! I want to see where you live!