Thursday, June 2, 2011

It's Here...

Summer, it's here! Today is our first day at home where we didn't have to wake up early (well, we did because everyone is still on a school schedule inner clock) and keep moving until evening baths and bedtimes. No one has mumbled that they're bored (yet), and I think that puts us in a good position to have a wonderful summer break. Here is what I've planned to battle the boredom:


1) Dentist appointments (whoo hoo, I know...but the pediatric dentist is almost like a trip to Sea World with the theme in this office)

2) Basketball Camp (and MAYBE a staycation in there for the ones not attending)

3) Vacation (We're planning a theme park, aquarium, fireworks and the beach)

4) Work Books (have to keep what they've learned fresh in their brains)

5) Baking (always have supplies stashed for emergencies)

6) The pool (always a winner)

7) The Beach (we're only 30 minutes away)

8) Movies (I heart Netflix!)

9) Getting Lost (my friend let me in on this last summer...get in the car with the kids & act like I'm lost, but in reality we're just having a mini road trip around the area)

10) Vacation (to see some mountains)


I'm looking forward to it...I guess that I'll be blogging later about how my plans go!

No comments: