Sunday, September 25, 2011

It's been so long!

Where do I even begin? It has been so long since I've sat down to update this blog...Here is my best attempt:

Two of my kids had birthdays in August. They're growing so fast, and I love them more and more each day.

My youngest has started preschool. He loves it. I love it, and he's a super cutie!

We're still in the process of becoming a foster family in our community. Our fingerprints (everyone's fingerprints) have been held up & we're waiting for those to come back to become officially licensed.

I went to a conference for worship leaders. I loved it. It was so amazing to be in a room full of musicians, praising God through song and sound. I also got to hear Matt Chandler deliver an awesome message one evening that I'll always remember.

That's pretty much what has been going on since my last visit.

No comments: