Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Things I know about me

Things that I know for sure about myself. The Good, Bad, and just plain Ugly.

1) I am an organized person in thought and execution, but not housework
2) Thinking a lot and trying to organize makes me tired
3) Un-organization apparently annoys me because I don't understand it
4) I love when school is in session; it gives me more of a purpose and activity
5) People who can't drive in the rain aggravate me in a way that is surely unhealthy
6) I must unload my thoughts good/bad on whoever will listen and nod
7) I lack tolerance and patience more than I thought
8) I'm super stubborn regardless if it is logical to others or not
9) I try to make things work when its needed
10) I cherish my friends and time spent with them
11) Time has no bounds or effect on my friendships, either. I pick up where we left off, usually.
12) I care more than I think that I do about things....apparently, when I believe in or about something I am passionate about it
13) I need people to agree with me...even if they don't...just don't let me know about it
14) When my mind is on something...it will be done right away or I can't function
(Stephen added that one)
15) I just can't keep my opinion to myself if it starts to slip out....its like a leak in the dam...it can start off small, but turn into a massive wave and flood
16) I am a realist....not by nature but by life...
17) My family is important to me...and I want to be important to them
18) I am more sensitive than I thought or want to own up to
19) I think about the legacy I'll leave behind one day....and I hope that the stories told about me after I'm gone won't entail the negative things on this list

No comments: