Friday, August 1, 2008

What I'm Really Craving







Pregnancy brings on strange things, but here is what I've REALLY been craving:




1) Watching My Kids Chase Lightening Bugs


2) Sitting in a Rocking Chair on a Deck Overlooking Mountains while Sipping Iced Tea


3) Driving Down Crooked Roads Listening to Country Music


4) Exploring Small Town Antique Stores


5) Wearing a Sweater at Night


6) Listening to Frogs and Crickets Near the Pond at Dusk


7) Playing Card Games Around the Kitchen Table at Night Before Bedtime


8) Watching Old Movies the Other Nights in a Dim Room


9) Taking a Picnic Lunch of Melva's Fried Chicken and Homemade Potato Salad to the Creek in the Mountains


10) Hiking Up the Peaks Trail to the Top and Overlook the City of Bedford, VA

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos Kelli!

running shoes said...

can i come?

michael said...

Usually I'm not too big on country living (although I do like a decent amount of country music). But I must say, you make it sound really appealing.

Did you used to live in VA?

~Praying Through Life~ said...

No, I have a family member there, and we've spent a lot of summers, some time in fall, and a couple of Christmas' in VA. One day, maybe, Stephen and I'll own some property that we can escape to...

Cindy Lynn said...

Sitting on a veranda, sipping tea...are you sure you aren't wanting a bit of the Anne of Green Gables lifestyle?? ;)