Sunday, December 13, 2009

I've been going through a lot of pictures these past few days, and it is making me realize how fast time is flying by. Before I had children, I imagines the different things that I'd do with them (Oh, the places we'd go and see). I thought about the crafts and cookies we'd make, the movie nights, the giggles, the walks in the park, and all of those magical moments you see in film and T.V. Now, I realize that my time is ticking...I need to get cracking on this marathon, and really focus all of my energy on making my kid's lives enriched with wonderful memories of their precious mother and quality family time.
I never make new year's resolutions, but this year I'm going for it! I'm going to start by coming up with new ideas for family fun time together. Here are my ideas so far...do you have any?

1) Midnight Movies: Without the kids knowing when it's coming, wake them up to watch a film with the family in the big bed
2) Exploring Days: Visiting local trails and parks...maybe finding hidden attractions
3) More Beach Days: We live so close; why don't we go more often?
4) Family Game Night...

No comments: