Wednesday, December 30, 2009

This would be a great year to...

A new year is upon us and this would be a great year to:

1) MOVE INTO A BIGGER HOME!
(I mean, really...5 people & 1 dog in 1,000 square ft.)
2) Join the "Y" to get healthier & have the kids involved in more sports
3) Try something new with my hair...Ya, pony tails are getting old!
4) Budget better...(we want that house, right?)
5) Spend more quiet time w/ my Lord
(Yes, this should be #1, but this is in no particular order)
6) Travel More!
7) Speak French, more...
8) Clean more...(sigh)
9) Add more family time!
10) Love myself MORE!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

kelli which Y are you going to? i am trying to get healthy, too. i'm going to the ovideo Y a few times a week and i need someone to go with! i would rather nap...

The Bock 10 (Yes, ten) said...

I go to the Oviedo one to watch the TV on the treadmills...it makes the hour go faster...Lake Mary is pretty close to me & I go there sometimes, too!