Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Adventures in Listing: Day2/3

Well, one thirty in the morning is fast approaching and I don't remember what day it is, hardly. I am up to my elbows in paint & my hand are sore from holding a roller...but still we press on. I go in waves of motivation and despair & as of this moment in the emotional swing, I feel as though the tasks are hopeless. Every room has something more to do in it...every bag of trash thrown out duplicates into three or more. I've tossed more clothes than I could have imagined & sent my kids of to my parents to get more accomplished. The problem is, even if I was childless for a month, there would still be more things to be done & the work would seem endless. It does seem endless, by the way...end less...

Here is what we've finished since the last blog post:
1) Moved a lot of furniture to storage (yea, for more space!)
2) Moved the remaining inside to our liking
3) Assembled a new TV stand (all him, not me)
4) My husband, father, and brother in law worked together to frame the floor (whoo hoo!)
5) Cleaned part one of the carport area
6) Painted 2 1/4 rooms (2 coats)
7) Sorted toys, clothes, and endless "stuff" & have parted with at least a dozen yard trash bags full

Things to still get finished:
1) Clean out all closets & get more to storage
2) Remove more trinkets & whatnot's to storage
3) Carport Phase 2
4) Paint Exterior (second coat and trim only)
5) Utility Closet/Laundry Room Clean out & organize
6) Arrange Furniture in bedrooms
7) Clean carpets
8) Clean all the rooms top to bottom & replace light bulbs

OK...time to stop writing & start working!

No comments: