Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Something more to do...

OK, if you know me or read this blog before, you know that after I had my son I was rushed back to the hospital with Postpartum Preeclampsia. Because it was an emergency situation, I didn't have a packed bag, my husband was shoeless and it was a pain to collect these things to take the essentials to the hospital. Another family was in a similar situation (http://fb.me/vrGawGDC) & they decided to collect tolietries to distribute to hospitals with NICUs and places for high risk moms. They also had help from local churches. OK, so this is something that I can help do, as well! So can you! Start collecting small tolietry items & I'll be contacting my local hospitals to see how much of a need there is & how I can organize these ideas. I can do something more for these families that are in horrible, scary situations & we all know that a shower or brushing your teeth can be theraputic!

No comments: