Saturday, April 9, 2011

All Aboard!

We're on the potty train! My third charm has been potty training for several days now (enough said, but I'll keep writing) and here is my list of thoughts about it all (yup, I think about it...all potty all the time):
1) M&M's work wonders (one candy at a time)

2) ALWAYS keep the washing machine on standby

3) Stock up on Clorox Wipes

4) Thank the heavens for tile floors

5) I'm grosser than I give myself credit for

6) The potty victory dance is REAL

7) I drop EVERYTHING when I hear, "need to potty"

8) Tiny underpants are adorable

9) Carry extra clothes & plastic bag with you at all times

10) Have a sticker chart for back up in case M&M's fail

11) It's like having a puppy in the house (their not allowed on the furniture or carpets)

12) Can I really be sad over not changing diapers anymore? I'm sick....

No comments: