Monday, July 14, 2008

Great News!

Today I got great news from the doctor. The baby does not have any chromosomal defects! Hurray! Our prayers have been answered. I can finally breathe, again. What a wonderful early birthday present!

This has been the hardest obstacle that I personally had to overcome to date. I am sure that this won't be the last hurdle in my path, but with every experience like this I grow. I've tried to "count it all joy" and to "trust in the Lord" (some times better than other times....but hey, I'm human). Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

Please, celebrate with me....!!!!!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

That is wonderful news! I'm praying peace and a more enjoyable rest of the pregnancy for you.
No, you don't know me... I am a friend of Christa and Katrina who are great friends of Amanda L. and through her blog I am getting to know you. Hope you don't mind! I just had to let you know you were being lifted in prayers and I hated to leave a comment without telling you who I was.

The Bock 10 (Yes, ten) said...

Hey, that's great. I'll never turn down people praying for me. Thanks!I guess that what blogs are for =)

michael said...

That's great! What a relief that news must be.