Saturday, July 5, 2008

Thought?

Thoughts that Have Crossed My Mind Today
1) Five Days Until My Amniocentesis
2) Could my new neighbors be any more annoying
(Shooting Off Last Nights Extra Fireworks at 10 in the am)?
3) Why does my dog escape to sit on the front porch?
4) Do I really have to clean up this entire house myself?
5) How much is a maid service, really...
6) Could there be something wrong with my baby?
7) How hard is it for a four year old to put away puzzle pieces
(the first time he's asked)?
8) Why do kid shows make me feel so comfy and nice?
9) My stitches are itching me like mad.
(Is that normal?)
10) I wish that I had some other good news about the baby....
So there are my thoughts.....random....but on a Saturday, that's all I've got! Please continue to pray for our family; I know that it has been a long road, and thank you for enduring it with us!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm with you on the kid shows. I love those things!! (Especially classic Disney movies, but you and I both know that)

michael said...

Looney Tunes are still my favorite.