Saturday, July 12, 2008

Taking it "easy"

I know that most people would enjoy the excuse of not being able to do anything, but it does get old after a while. It is Saturday, almost noon, and I'm ready to be back to my normal way of things. Yesterday, I started anticipating a call back from the doctor's office that should come in on Monday. That will be able to give me some initial results from the amnio. The full report takes about two weeks.

I try to imagine what the nurse will say, and what my reaction will be. This has definitely been the hardest and bumpiest road that I've personally traveled to date. Its also hard when you feel that others around you don't understand or appreciate the severity or the weight of it. It is hard to explain and defend my emotions, but I don't exactly know if I need to, either. For I know that if others experienced this same dilemma, their reactions and feelings would want to be warranted and sympathized by others. Regardless of the outcome, my feelings aren't going to change. I pray for good results.

No comments: