Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'm Listening, now what

Is God trying to tell me something?

1) Last night I dreamt that my family was moving to "Dale, NC" (I actually don't know if this town exists, but I will google it later. Just don't ask why my brain picked that name...I don't get it, either)
2) My neighbor's house that had been for sale forever finally sold and a new family moved in
3) 3 People have asked me lately about our potential of moving without prompting from me
Don't get me wrong, I've been wanting to move (on and off) for a little while now. However, the economy is horrible (selling a home, job transfers, yada yada yada) and there is NO way that we could handle TWO house payments, family, and a new baby all at once, financially.
Any ideas out there of how to fulfill this desire (coherent or not) but not break the bank right now?

1 comment:

michael said...

Move to Sacramento and live with us while you're trying to sell your house there. We have a gigantic bonus room that you could use, with doors that separate it, like one big 3-car garage sized bedroom.

Besides Sacramento, CA rhymes with Dale, NC so maybe that's what you really heard in the dream. Right, right?