Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Against the rules.....



I am not going vent my political views on you, but I am going to share how cute my five year old is. When he woke up this morning, he wanted to know who won the election. I told him that Obama won, and then I tried to explain that he had a vice-president that goes along with him as a "helper" in Washington.
The conversation went something like this:


son - "Well, what is his helper's name?"

me - "Joe Biden..."

son - "Joy Bi-yun"

me - "No, J O E...BI-Den".... this went on for a moment....

me - "Ok, think of Joe from Blue's Clues...as in 'Hey Joe'...and now think of him bittin'....Joe Biden"....

son (with perplexed look)- "Joe wouldn't bite anyone; it is against the rules."


Yes, well now every time I ask him who is Obama's helper, he remembers!

1 comment: