Monday, November 3, 2008

Will it always be like this?























Sugar and spice...everything nice? YA RIGHT!
This is how my day started. I know that two year olds are going to challenge you in every way, but this is taking it to a whole other level. I have never in my life been SO livid (especially when I scrubbed the wall and began to take the paint off but not the marker...).
This little cherub climbed a dresser to get markers that were put out of reach (arms length anyway), and she proceeded to draw ALL over herself and the wall (I KNEW it was too quiet)...
Even though she knew that this was the wrong thing to do, sinful nature took over...and she went to town with crayola....I've heard that I'll look back on these times and laugh....
She'll grow out of this, right? RIGHT?

2 comments:

Amanda Lomonaco said...

WHAT A STINKER!! I think that you will be able to laugh about it once she is an adult and out of the house. But I can't imagine finding it funny anytime soon.

My sister was a similar stinker and turned out ok. Just as an encouragement, but it will be a long and stinker filled road...

Great photo capturing her artwork! And of course they are NOT washable, huh. She will be stained for awhile, too. Be prepared for weird looks and judgemental questions.

~Praying Through Life~ said...

Not to mention, I'm about to have another baby...I must be crazy...