Sunday, February 1, 2009

Pills....

Well...here's a little update about me. I stopped taking one of the two pills, and have been two-pill-free for eight days today. (step forward...) I did attempt to take NO pills for three days; however, last night, my numbers shot up (after a Samuel Adams during dinner...). It didn't go down throughout the night and in the morning I caved taking the pill.
In less than five minutes, my blood pressure dropped to a "normal" level. That tells me that a part of this is just me stressing over numbers. After taking the pill, I felt defeated and discouraged. Stephen reminds me that I am heading in the right direction. It wasn't long ago that I couldn't make it through the day w/out three pills, then two, now one, and eventually none.
Now I am relaxing with low BP readings (110/70's)....
Next week I am going to my OBGYN for the last time (six week pp checkup) and then my GP doctor at the end of the week....we'll see what they say....

No comments: