Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Big Money



I know that you've thought about it, fantasized about it, and probably (if you are like me) planned it.....What would you do if you won the lotto? Here what crosses my mind:


1) I don't think about winning unless the total sum surpasses 100 million dollars...it's good to set goals!

2) I know that I would tithe...but I try to figure out how much would go where...and what really constitutes tithing...does it have to be an organization or could it be specific people?

3) I think about sharing some of the winnings with our family....but it makes me ponder in what way...actual cash, paying off debt, buying presents...?

4) Where would we have a vacation home...there are so many choices and places that are wonderful...

5) How many people would we see come out of the woodwork?


Ya, all tough decisions...but I think that I can handle it!

No comments: