Thursday, June 12, 2008

Another Doctor Day!

Let me start by saying that today went better than I anticipated. Stephen was with me throughout the entire day. I went to my OBGYN and my blood pressure was still super high; however, in the parking lot....it was a lot lower. I am now diagnosing myself with white coat syndrome! BUT...my other tests (1) Good Kidney Function 2) No Diabetes, yet!) came back and were totally fine. PLUS, we heard our baby's heart beat. It didn't take the doctor very long to find it, either! The heartbeat is strong and sounds great! I guess that makes it truly real!!!!
Afterwards, we made our way over to our dermatologist. You may know that Stephen had a melanoma a few years ago; now, we go every year for check ups. This time, they decided to biopsy two moles of mine and one of Stephen's. If there is anything suspicious about them they will call us by Tuesday. SO, please be praying that they aren't cancerous and that no surgery will be needed.
OK, there is my update...go call or hug a family member and be grateful to God that you have that ability!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

yay! I'm glad you got to hear the heartbeat :-)

The Bock 10 (Yes, ten) said...

Ya, it was cool...kind of an out of body experience....but so cool