Friday, June 13, 2008

YES, He's listening!

The Following e-mail was sent to my mother from our good family friend Wendy. She was going in for surgery Wednesday for breast cancer that had come back after ten years of being in remission...PRAISE GOD FOR THIS MIRACLE!

"Lynne...just wanted to update you..I had a great experience..just a miracle...I went to the hospital Wed morning around 5:00 to have surgery..got hooked up to the IV and rolled to the Mammography room to have the needles inserted into the breast so the surgeon would know where the tissue was that needed to be removed and they could NOT find anything in the mammogram....the 2 areas had disappeared and were not visible any more...they kept taking pictures and comparing the new with the ones I had that were abnormal..and could not explain why or where they went...I know it was miraculous and lots of prayers were answered..so they canceled my surgery and I went home...wasn't that a big blessing...I wanted to do flips down the hall..it was such a relief and I was smiling all the way home...hahaha...Thank you very much for your thoughts and prayers....they are powerful and they do work...I do so appreciate it ...with God and all my family and friends prayingfor me...I was able to walk out of the hospital with ease....I send congratulations to Kelli and Kimberly and do hope they are feeling great and will soon have wonderful bundles of joy to present to your family...I'm going to make an extra effort to come and see you guys one day soon....and please do come here anytime...you will not recognize Fayetteville...there have been so many changes and all good....yet it's still HOT...but you're use to that anyway...stay well and tell all hello..thanks again..love you guys, Wendy"

No comments: