Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Pollyana Moment

Lately, I feel as though I have been having a pity party due to my illness that won't go away...SO, I'm having a Pollyana moment to focus on the positive things...

1) I have a healthy baby boy who is gorgeous and enjoys sleeping
2) My husband will do anything for me, including missing work which is very hard for him
3) I have two older children who are now healthy and aren't jealous of the new arrival
4) I can do a little more every day...
5) My friends and family are praying for us
6) God has a purpose
7) My pre-pregnancy jeans are too big
8) I've already lost 28 lbs. as of last Monday....(not exactly how I wanted to do it, but I'll take it)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're playing the Glad Game!!!!

And #7 is a HUGE deal. I don't remember the last time my jeans were too big. I don't think that's ever been my problem.

I've been praying and will continue!

Amanda Lomonaco said...

WOW, you lost your baby weight in a week! Nuts. That takes me a year! Great way to look at the bright side of things. Hope that life resumes normal and healthy very soon! Praying!