Friday, January 16, 2009

Cutie and Me

This is my fifth day taking a new pill (Norvasc), but it is my first day with two pills in my system a day (just one wasn't cutting it). Yesterday my BP peak was 148/107...too high for me, so I called the doctor. I think that he's getting tired of me calling so much. He told me to take two a day and to RELAX...

I really am not that tightly wound, but when I have numbers that stay in the high 130's and the 100's and I haven't dealt with this before....it becomes something for me to be concerned about it.

Today, I had two readings like 130/100 but the other ones have been pretty good (125ish/90's)...could the pills be working? Lets hope so!

Monday I go back to my OBGYN for a check up and on Tues. I am headed over to my family doctor so that HE can now help manage my BP (like I said, my other doctor must be sick of me by now).

I've read on the internet that some women take up to six months - one year to get over these BP issues (so that they can get off medication). Hopefully, it won't take that long. That is my prayer!

Pray Pray Pray....

NOW FOR A PICTURE OF THE CUTIE:

1 comment:

Kristin said...

How precious. I know this isn't easy for you to deal with, but everytime you look at him, you just have to smile, I'm sure. Hey, I know, just check your BP after gazing on the sleeping baby, it's sure to be down! Praying!