Thursday, January 1, 2009

At Home

Yes, finally after ten days, I came home from the hospital. I've been doing a lot of nothing (laying in bed, sitting on a couch, went for a ride in a wheel chair at the store...took shower, brushed teeth...).
So, I am still asking for prayer from everyone. I need strength, peace, and HEALING!
I still get pretty weak doing anything. Plus, my pulse races (sometimes at 115 BPM) at times when I am doing nothing. That gives me a weird sensation in my throat and kind of freaks me out.
I am trying to let go of control and letting God work. It is just hard, a bit discouraging, and requires patience (which I find that I am lacking).
So please....pray pray pray pray pray.....thanks so very much....

3 comments:

Amanda Lomonaco said...

Glad you are finally home!! Praying for you to be normal again soon. Love you.

Unknown said...

Kelli, you're often in my thoughts and prayers. Will keep praying until things change! Judy

~Praying Through Life~ said...

Thanks so much! It always encourages me that other people are lifting me up when I feel discouraged.....it means a lot!