Saturday, January 10, 2009

Trying To Heal

The last week our family has been staying at my parents house while I am being "weaned" off my medication. The side effects of the medicine were horrible. I couldn't walk very much because my ears would plug, I'd get a headache, and I'd feel as though I would faint. Trying to take care of three children by myself would be out of the question, obviously (not to mention driving).
I was down to taking zero pills and my blood pressure shot up, again...and my pulse was a bit nuts...high, low, normal....all over the place....I surrendered and took a pill at night to help regulate it and that worked.
I am trying to get off of these pills and get my body back to normal. My body doesn't want to participate. Please, keep praying that everything will even out (possibly over the weekend) so I can be pill free by the time I go back to the doctor, and he can give me a clean bill of health.
Pray Pray Pray....Please Please Please....baby steps

No comments: