Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Had to Be there Moments

These are 20 conversational moments I've had with friends from all walks of life...you may recognize one or two...If you have no idea what this is all about....sorry this won't be a normal occurrence...

1) "...they tied him up...." Response, "Ohh...that's scary....at least he is saved..."

2) "I never thought I'd be friends with you..."

3) "No that wasn't pouting....that was mad" (sub. alternate word here)

4) "What's next...a hanging?"

5) "I'm sitting on 1000 and I don't want to farckle"

6) "I'm sitting at my pooter"

7) "He doesn't have a very high GQ"

8) "I'm so happy I'm on cloud 8"

9) "This pig is hogging all of the room"

10) "Shhhhh.....stop guessing, I'm trying to think" - While playing catch phrase

11) "Here's another brick for that wall"

12) "Can you have a non-judgement table at Denny's?"

13) "Life changes those things...you know...those things..."

14) "Is that a mouse in your pocket...."

15) "HEY...Look what this guy here is buying to look at.....!"

16) "Who dare disturb my slumber....NOT IT"

17) "They all look the same to me"

18) "HEY MR MONEY BAGS!" - followed by the death look...

19) "You don't like me very much, do you Aaron" "No, not so much."

20) "What's that?" "Oh man, give me the pen and paper...."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

A few other classics...

"Ummm...I don't mean to be forward but why are you rubbing my leg?"

"I'm done chasing your balls around the court!!"

The Bock 10 (Yes, ten) said...

Oh such classics...we could go on for days...LETS

Danielle said...

You guys are killin' me! Love 'em! Your post made me laugh - several times ;)

running shoes said...

what were some of the quotes you had Andrea write down at the Christmas party? I can't remember... good thing Kelli K is in the hooouuusssse

Cindy Lynn said...

I so recognize a few of those, and you are killin' me chica! I do so love me some great quotes. Let's just keep em' coming....

Amanda Lomonaco said...

Miss you, Kelli. Glad to see you have a blog now. I'll set up a link to you so I can check in regularly.

Anonymous said...

Jen is so right! You did have some good ones at the Christmas party. What were they?