Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm so annoyed....

Alright, I was prepared to just settle on the fact that I have been tired today for some reason, but no....Now I have reached the point of just being annoyed at things around me...
1-The stupid message box that pops up on screens and asks me for the thirtieth time if I will allow a program to run...bla bla bla...I SAID NO ONCE....Take the HINT
2-People using their stupid phone when driving BADLY on Lake Mary Blvd. then speed up
when they hang up to get in front of me...then SLOW DOWN...when they get back on the phone....
GEESH...He's obviously not that into you (girl in the white car) if you have to keep calling him...TAKE THE HINT
3-Children who ask me "why?' when they know the answer "You are putting your pajamas on to GO TO BED" Again...TAKE THE HINT
4-When you TRY to check out at the Wal-Mart only to find 3 (exaggeration) lanes open...go to the 10 items or less lane and see a COUPLE (2 people) with TWO carts FULL....10 items people.. just 10...YES people around you are upset....because WE FOLLOW THE RULES! No HINT there just SELFISHNESS!
5-Sitting up writing on your blog because what you really want to do is go to the bathroom and go to bed but your significant other is repairing a pipe that is cracked outside that required turning the water off....a job that was claimed to "only be a minute"......has lasted 2 HOURS....

No comments: