Thursday, April 24, 2008

Giggly Girls

I was taken back to silly school girl giggling tonight, and it was fun. I would publish more quotes, but I need to save that ammo for another time. Plus, everyone else that wasn't around may not appreciate them in their raw state.
Let me just say, that my husband is the best...letting his wife go out two times in three days to just be silly with the girls! How awesome is that? He get the kids to bed and everything, and he never complains about it....not even a sarcastic remark! That's a winner, and one reason I married him. Truly, a wonderful man that wants happiness for me!
I also love my friends! How great to basically invite yourself over to someone's house and hang out on their sofa for three hours...interrupting their nightly TV rituals with side bar comments followed by snickers and giggles. Linds...you're pretty cool, and your dogs are super cute! Cindy, no bitterness, no walls, and a mind like yours is a terrible thing to waste. I know that you enjoy sitting by me (for so many reasons...I can think of two right now).....Ok...so the quotes I said I wouldn't post...they are was too good to waste...so here are a few from tonight (some edited for content j/k)
1) "10 things I hate about you" "YEAH, SPEAKING ABOUT THAT...."
2) "Don't catch his puke"
3) "I love me some sugar"
4) "You aren't good enough to catch my vomit"
5) "Jealous?"

W_ _ _ Y_ _ M_ _ _ I_

2 comments:

Cindy Lynn said...

Awww what sweetness indeed! I completely enjoyed sharing the evening with you girls. And yes, Lindsey, what a dear to let us invite ourselves over! You're such a fun one Kelli..and you KNOW I'm jealous! ;)

The Bock 10 (Yes, ten) said...

Ya friends are great...and ya'll are some of the greatest!