Thursday, May 29, 2008

11 Reasons Why Today Was Weird

1) Three Different Men Came to My House Before 8:30 in the Morning in Ten Minute Increments...Randomly

2) I Saw a Miniature Burro Being Pulled in a Lawn Maintenance Trailer

3) My Blood Pressure Raised Twenty Points in Less than Twenty Minutes (from the parking lot to the doctor's office)

4) My Blood Pressure then Dropped Ten Points in Less than Ten Minutes

5) I Think My Doctor Reasoned My Low Blood Pressure at Home to "Resting All Day" After I Told Him that I Stay At Home with My Children....and Also Considered My Being at His Office as "Out and About Activity".....?

6) The Doctor Drew My Blood Today (because the nurse was busy?)

7) I FELL on the Doctor's Office Floor...In Front of the Doctor...

8) I Think that He May Have Blamed My Falling Because of My Flip Flops While He was Cleaning Up a Wet Spot on the Floor....?

9) The Drive Through Window Worker at McD's Told a Man that He Didn't Understand Because He was White While Looking at Me and Handing Me My Food....awkward....

10) At Arby's I asked For a "Turk-N Bake-IE" Instead of a Turkey Bacon with a Pepsi

11) I Honked my Horn on Accident in the Drive Through Line and Made the Manager Mad...and I Think I got a Trainee Into Trouble....

2 comments:

Amanda Lomonaco said...

Hey Kelli, could the high blood pressure have anything to do with having Mc Donanld's and Arby's in the same day? Just a thought;-). Gotta love cravings!

running shoes said...

hahahahaha! i'm white, so i can't think of anything else!