Monday, May 5, 2008

The Me Questionaire

What was i doing ten years ago?
I was seventeen years old on the verge of graduating, and I was about to be shipped off to an university that I hated!
5 things on my "to-do" list...
1) Fold Laundry 2) Clean out car
3) Grow Baby in Utero 4) Feed and Clothe Everyone Daily
5) To spot clean at least 30 min. daily
Snacks I enjoy
Nutella, Golden Apples, Ice Pop, and Baguette
Five things I'd do if i were a billionaire...
1) Pay of Debts 2) Buy/Build dream home 3) Give & Donate to missions/churches 4) De-burden parents financially 5) Extend our family further by adoption
5 bad habits...
1) Being too blunt 2) Remembering Everything
3) Worrying/Anxiety 4) Biting my nails
5) Obsessing
Places I've lived...
Fayetteville, NC
Casselberry, FL
Cullowhee, NC
Oviedo, FL
Orlando, FL
Sanford, FL
Five jobs I've had...
1) Compliance Clerk w/ Sears 2) Donations Services @ CCC 3) Starbucks Barista
4) Cheerleading Coach 5) Substitute Teacher
Who's Next?
Cindy Harle
Danielle (formerly Dahl)
ummm....anyone else that hasn't been mentioned from Jen's blog???????

4 comments:

Danielle said...

You have been a SB barista??? Kelli, teach me your skills; I am your student ;) No joking, that is always a career which I've dreamed of doing; when the kids are both in school, maybe I'll pursue my passion.

The Bock 10 (Yes, ten) said...

ohhh...so much easier than you would think...there is a science to it though

Cindy Lynn said...

I don't think there is really a science to it anymore since they don't have to pull shots. They just slap your paper cup under the machine, push a button and out drops 2 shots of espresso. Sure they might put a little flare in the caramel sauce that's drizzled on the top of my beverage, but the rest has lost it's artistic quality :(

The Bock 10 (Yes, ten) said...

Hey, I totally had to pull shots and calibrate the machine too!