Saturday, May 10, 2008

Police, Cars, and Bullet Holes!

Ok, so God does work in mysterious ways. While my friends window being shot was being investigated by police and handled by an insurance company I was distracted and was going to stick around until it was settled....
Meanwhile at my home there were police rushing down my street, a helicopter hovering and an armed man running around the woods behind our neighbor's house. He was captured (after someone was possible shot) and taken into custody.
This is where God's plan I spoke about earlier is evident. If I wasn't earlier distracted by the ongoings about my friends car...then I would have been pulling up to my home right in the middle of all of this madness. I believe that I was being protected from something that may have happened.
So that you God for your protection...and thank you Cindy for having your car there...dealing with your insurance company and helpful policemen for my safety AND playing your part in God's plan of protection. =)

2 comments:

Amanda Lomonaco said...

Wow, what in the heck is Orlando turning into? Compton? Your friends window was shot out, and your neighborhood was the scene of another shootout/apprehension. That's some scary stuff.

So glad that you are all safe. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Where are my thanks for suggesting the mall trip that lead to leaving the car that got it's window shot out?!